Visit site
once the funds have cleared.

No need to thank me :)

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
FBI Headquarters in Washington , D.C.
J.Edgar Hoover Building , 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington , D.C. 20535-0001 USA

Attention ,

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that we have information from the IMF of Of Nigeria that you have the sum of $19.5 Million USD from the UN Compensation Committee and we have completed our investigation over the information we had and it is real and legal funds from the the UN Compensation Committee and it is the sum of $19.5 Million Us Dollar and $9 Million is in ATM CARD and sum of $10.5 Million Us Dollars is in cash in sealed metal box and it is the total sum of $19.5 Million Us Dollars waiting for your co-operation in the IMF Office In Nigeria.

Hon. Dr. Johnson Andy Of IMF said that they have informed you about this before but you thought they were joking and you ignore the message and you
didn't even bother to contact us we the FBI why ?.

Again Hon. Dr. Johnson Andy made us to understand that you have time limit to contact them and claim your funds or they will not release it to you again and again that you should contact them with payment of $150 for the IMF and Embassy Authority stamp that will cover the delivery of your ATM CARD and your Cash in the sealed box , so the total amount for everything is $150 and we have tried our possible best to indicate that this $150 should be deducted from your prize but we found out that the funds have already been sealed and signed and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the owner unless after the given date to you to get this finalize or they will keep the funds in the Government's account, so therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the IMF in-charge of this your transaction In order to proceed with this transaction, you advise to contact the IMF in-charge via e-mail and phone below with your required information .

Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

Hon. Dr. Johnson Andy
E-mail: internatnalmonetrayfunds@outlook.com
Telephone : +234 708 503 363 4

Here is the payment information .

RECEIVER: EGBUNAIKE CHINWEIKE
CITY: LAGOS
TEST QUESTION: TODAY
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT: $150 ONLY

You required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME.
ADDRESS.
CITY.
STATE.
ZIP CODE.
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER.
OCCUPATION.

D

Deleted member 21258

Don't think it will be enough for a forum meet at Augusta. Cheapstakes:D

Any chance of seeing if they can top it upto the required level. 100 billion dollars.....

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Let me know when it is processed, I will clear it with the wife after the restrictions are lifted.

Can you spare a bit for a few prepaid range cards so I can get my swing going?