Forum Opportunity - Free 90-min lesson with GM Top 25 Coach

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi one and all,

As the title suggests, I’m looking for four of you to come and take part in our reader lesson magazine feature, better known as ‘Help! I can’t...’. These lessons proved very popular last year with the 12 readers I met. It sees us take a shot or scenario that is regularly ruining your rounds and getting to the bottom of fixing it during a free 90-minute lesson with one of our Top 25 Coaches. The coach for these sessions will be Royal Cinque Ports head pro Andrew Reynolds.

The lessons will take place at The London Club (15-mins from J3 of the M25) on Tuesday the 15th of May.

The slots will be at 9-10:30, 10:30-12, 1-2:30 and 2:30-4, with around 15 mins at the end of each lesson needed to take pictures for the magazine.
For these four slots, we’re looking for players currently struggling with.....

- Too many three putts (could be technique, green reading or feel based)
- Pitching accuracy (could be inconsistent distance control, left-to-right accuracy or poor ball striking)
- A poor ball flight (currently hit it too high or too low or with a big hook/slice)
- Inconsistent driving (could be after more distance, more accuracy, both)

If you think you might fit the bill for one of the lessons and will definitely be free on the 15th, please apply with the following details to jake.oreilly@timeinc.com by Thursday the 10th of May, with ‘Help opportunity’ as the subject line.

Name -
Forum name -
Handicap -
Home club / location -
Couple of sentences describing your swing problem –
Time preference if applicable -

I’ll select and contact the lucky four on Friday the 11th.

Good luck to all those who enter.

Last edited: