Forum Opportunities

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Does anyone know what time the GM staff announce the chosen ones for the forum opportunities? I (along with hundreds of others, I'm sure) have applied for the PING G700 opportunity and was wondering when I can stop torturing myself by believing I will get chosen (I never win any of these things :()

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know what time the GM staff announce the chosen ones for the forum opportunities? I (along with hundreds of others, I'm sure) have applied for the PING G700 opportunity and was wondering when I can stop torturing myself by believing:( I will get chosen (I never win any of these things :()

From my experience, the announcement is well after the chosen ones find out. I got an email but it was not posted on the forum until everyone had been contacted and accepted their place on the day.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
To be honest I think we would of been told
by now if we had been selected !

hope the chosen couple have a great time (as always )

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Entries closed yesterday, those chosen will be advised today, they will have a reserve or 2 in case someone can’t make it, but it won’t be announced until those chosen have confirmed their acceptance.

Also fair to say that sometimes the announcement gets forgotten, it happens, they are busy boys, 👍

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Often there isn’t an announcement per se, so we only become aware of who is chosen when (if) they reveal themselves.

If the original post said the chosen ones were to be notified today, they almost certainly have been. So if you haven’t got an email, it’s almost certainly not you!

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was one of the two lucky enough to be chosen to be fitted for the G700s. I am very excited and will report back after the fitting on Tuesday.