Forum names

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Good spot, you are the first person to recognise him. Just simply because I've been told in the past I look like him. Sort of posted as a joke waiting for someone to ask which big trophy I'd won :D

no way that would work Gordon - we've all seen your chipping!!:smirk:

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine is due to me being a bit Fick!... When I signed up I wasn't exactly internet savvy and thought I'd have to sign in each time, Hence the easy to remember username.

Aye, Mine is because I live in Lincoln and I am a quaker :whistle:

Glyn.. Will you be making the trip to Broadhurst Park/ FCUM Next year after your promotion??

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
HID bought me a Spongebob driver cover one xmas so all the guys at the club started calling me that.
Don't know where the 59 bit came from, think SB may have been taken so had to add something else ?

Can I change it ?

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I would have been simple Maninblack but someone registered that name in 2007 & never posted anything. I asked the editor if they could delete him but he said not. Even thought it might be me but apparently it isn't. I wear a lot of black, including the hat. Started to do this because I never had any stuff that matched, black trousers & shirt with a bright top is easy.