Forum Migrations Complete

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Don't know if the techies are checking here, but if you copy link address of a post to use in another reply, it displays a different post

IJames

Visit site
Any chance you can turn off the "similar threads" section at the bottom? (See attached.) Often not that similar and it's encouraging people to bump very old topics unknowingly.
And looks similar to the 'Latest Post' format of old, so clicking on it is a habit I need to get out of! And I'd prefer the num of alerts to be coloured for greater emphasis. Minor details/gripes though.

Last edited:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I click on "Never ask again".

Every day I've been clicking on "Never ask again".

push notifications.jpg

Perhaps change the wording to "Never ask again during this session, but we will ask you again very soon and we will keep doing so".

IJames

Visit site
Is it possible to get the PM notification changed back to red please?
Not to easy to see when it's black.
Thanks
I'll second that - at least for alerts! I've got used to the 'Similar threads' list, so no longer mistake it for the 'Latest Posts' one. I have a workaround for the one that's unique to me and my 'soup residue' affected keyboard!

Last edited:

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I've been noticing that the pages keep showing as loading. I'm using Edge and top left of the tab keeps showing a spinning circle on most pages that I open.