Out of date Garmin Golf Maps. Disappointed at Garmins response

D

Deleted member 15344

When you haven't got a tree in front of you....
Or it's slightly misty
Or low light
Or sometimes in the rain
Or there's a mound in the way..

Never had any issues personally - have managed to find my yardage with no problems

D

Deleted member 15344

so its you thats holding everyone up:rolleyes:

Why would I be holding people up ? Plenty of time to find my yardage whilst others are either sorting out their shot or even walking to the their ball.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Certainly doesn't sound very good at all and can see why you're annoyed. One of our holes has been remodelled but it's only a par three that imo doesn't require any gps gizmo anyway. Wonder if skycaddie have updated it yet. Will ask our Pro if I remember.

LinksTurf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
On their website, Snooper claim to walk the courses.

Certainly doesn't sound very good at all and can see why you're annoyed. One of our holes has been remodelled but it's only a par three that imo doesn't require any gps gizmo anyway. Wonder if skycaddie have updated it yet. Will ask our Pro if I remember.

One of the main advantages of Skycaddie is that you can contact the guy who actuially walks the courses via social media, and he responds quickly. Also once he has mapped the course, it is ready for download shortly thereafter.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They dont do that, been there got rid, got Skycaddie watch, night and day and only about £40 dearer than the 'pretty old tech' S1

Someone came to measure our course by walking it earlier this year. There were spray marks on the tees and in the centre of the greens but I don't know which firm did it.