Fore24.co.uk

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Polite enquiry to see if anyone has bought from this website. They run "daily deals" and this week I finally took a flier and bit on their trousers offer. I ordered 3 x pairs and only received two in the post. I've tried phoning....no one answers, their online chat function ......same thing and email .....no response.

Has anyone had similar problems and experience ???

I'm guessing i'll have to put this down to experience but though i'd share that experience !!!!

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi - Ive used them a few times and never had a problem. They're based near me in Alcester and I've also bought from their premises -based in a local farm! They seems decent - perhaps trt their 01527 number

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bought a set of irons from them no problem but when I had a warranty issue with them I got all sorts of excuses and eventually was offered my money back but didnt have confidence that I would receive my refund promptly therefore I explored options elsewhere and just about resigned myself to keeping the irons. I eventually my issue with the warranty sorted by the manufacturer and local pro, both were excellent to deal with.

I wouldn't use Fore24 again personally.

Franco

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have bought umbrellas and pullovers from them, all good value. A pair of winter golf shoes for £29.99 were, as you might expect, very poor. Within three weeks they were leaking and lace hooks came off. On the plus side, I received my money back quickly and with no fuss. I will buy from them again.