Foley - Stack and Tilt

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh jeez, found s&t on youtube, and as my swing already has a few of the necessary criteria I thought I'd come on here and ask the question of whether it's worth a go or not?

Seems it's best to do it all alone in the end bay of the range whilst no ones looking!

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Oh jeez, found s&t on youtube, and as my swing already has a few of the necessary criteria I thought I'd come on here and ask the question of whether it's worth a go or not?

Seems it's best to do it all alone in the end bay of the range whilst no ones looking!

Some useful information on it here:

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/sh...ted-debate&highlight=stack+tilt+heated+debate

IMO it has it's plus points (Stops swaying back) and the book gives a good understanding of what affects ball flight.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
It works quite well for Irons but is difficult to master for woods.

'Pun' intended? :rolleyes:

There's certainly a difference about where in the arc of a swing you should hit a Driver compared to other clubs.

But as I posted a few months ago, Foley teaches 'more centered' rather than 'S&T'!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com

Yes it's worth it, only one main fault that people get wrong.... you have to keep your head BEHIND THE BALL (people tend to get in front of it and as a result they can't get the ball airborne).