Fitting in Fife Area

ianh.90

Visit site
Hi All,

After following posts for a period of time I have ventured into creating my first post so please be kind.

I have just recently taken the game back up after numerous years out. I was happy to get my first handicap of 21 which provides me with a basis to work off especially as I am playing with a limited set (don't have a driver, 3 wood and any hybrid). Every tea shot I am hitting my basic 5 wood off the tee.

Therefore I am looking for a bit of advice around fitting within the Dunfermline area. Has anyone had any good experiences of custom fitting in this area? If so could you recommend them?

User20204

Visit site
Titleist often do Titleist Thursdays at Gleneagles or if you want Callaways you can go to their fitting centre in St Andrews.

ianh.90

Visit site
Perfect thanks for the replies. I will have a look into Scott Gourlay.

I actually use the driving range at Cluny Clays on occasion. The shop has rarely been open during the evenings so I have never had a chance to get a good look. As for demo days I don’t feel tied down to one brand. I would be more than happy to attend a brand specific demo day but overall I am just looking at trying a few different options.

User20204

Visit site
I thought they stopped calling them demo days a long time ago. Demo days were when you could rock up and just bash away at their product, nowadays they are fitting a player to the club(s) they want.