First Hole in one !!!!!!

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Quick 9 tonight with my usual playing partner and managed to get it on our 141yd second hole. Unfortunately the hole is raised so didnt get to see it roll in but the guys on the 3rd made sure i knew. Another tick off the bucket list :thup:

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
Came the closest I ever have last Sunday, rolled straight to the hole but bounced off the pin.

It did make me ask the question; does it count if you're playing alone (which I was)?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Quick 9 tonight with my usual playing partner and managed to get it on our 141yd second hole. Unfortunately the hole is raised so didnt get to see it roll in but the guys on the 3rd made sure i knew. Another tick off the bucket list :thup:

Great stuff. Which course was this?

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Came the closest I ever have last Sunday, rolled straight to the hole but bounced off the pin.

It did make me ask the question; does it count if you're playing alone (which I was)?

Congrats :thup:

My first HIO was when I was playing on my own. I don't count it, or at least it has an asterisk beside it in my head.

I mean, it's still a hole in one, but it feels diminished by not having had a witness.