Films

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bruce Willis is “stepping away” from his acting career after being diagnosed with aphasia, which leads to the loss of ability to understand or express speech, his family said in a statement posted to social media. https://t.co/cTniJkgZNx
Very sad. From an acting perspective he has got better with age but this is obviously a very human story.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Stay classy!
?How some can joke about this is beyond me

Aphasia is an inability to comprehend or formulate language because of damage to specific brain regions. The major causes are stroke or head trauma. Aphasia can also be the result of brain tumors, brain infections, or neurodegenerative diseases, but the latter are far less prevalent.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
?How some can joke about this is beyond me

Aphasia is an inability to comprehend or formulate language because of damage to specific brain regions. The major causes are stroke or head trauma. Aphasia can also be the result of brain tumors, brain infections, or neurodegenerative diseases, but the latter are far less prevalent.

It wasn’t even a joke. Just a snide remark.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The Lost City, Sandra Bullock & Channing Tatum. A romcom about a romantic fiction writer and her cover model. A bit of harmless fun that isn't afraid to send itself up and an easy watch.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Lost City, Sandra Bullock & Channing Tatum. A romcom about a romantic fiction writer and her cover model. A bit of harmless fun that isn't afraid to send itself up and an easy watch.

Saw a trailer for it, when Brad Pitt arrives and it's commented why he is so handsome and he goes "my father was a weather man"

Tickled

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Watched a few films on the flight down here last week.

Jojo Rabbit, I liked a lot, a few laugh out loud moments that had people in the neighbouring seats giving me a look.

Ghostbusters Afterlife, it’s not great, but it’s not bad, and I enjoyed it. A nice nod to the original film too.

Horrible Bosses, seen it before, still makes me chuckle. Spacey, Farell and Aniston are all good as the bosses.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Two films on the flight back to the UK.

The Accountant, with Ben Affleck. Not actually what I was expecting, fro some reason I thought he was a hit man, really enjoyed it.

Reminiscence, with Hugh Jackman. Bit mixed on this one. Not the worst film I've ever seen, watchable, but nothing to shout out about it.