Films

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The Desperate Hour. If a particularly irritating, annoying woman jogging through the woods whilst calling all and sundry non-stop about a shooting incident at her son's school is up your street, this one's for you. The format of 1917 moved to an American forest. Another :poop: Sky original movie.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Desperate Hour. If a particularly irritating, annoying woman jogging through the woods whilst calling all and sundry non-stop about a shooting incident at her son's school is up your street, this one's for you. The format of 1917 moved to an American forest. Another :poop: Sky original movie.

I was confused as to how her destination never got any closer - even when she got in a car!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I watched Old this weekend.

One to watch from beginning to end. Very unusual story line but typical of M. Night Shyamalan .

Spooky as I literally started that tonight and turned it off as smacked too much of last night's weirdness and I'm not ready for more!!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We went to see the new Rob Patinson Batman at the weekend. It was alright. Far too long at 2 hours 45. He did a decent job of portraying Batman but you don't really see much of the Bruce Wayne side of him at all. So you didn't get to see any charm or charisma brought to the role really, he was just moody throughout. I enjoyed their take on th Riddler though, he was a pretty good villain, and Catwomen was perfectly cast as will in my opinion - thought Zoe Kravitz was very good.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Watched The Batman last Friday. Didn’t seem like a 3 hour runtime at all. Very dark in places. Most rain I’ve ever seen in a film. Robert Pattinson surprised me as he’s really Really good!!
Nice few nods towards other Batman film / TV like the a bust of Shakespeare in the background a couple of times.
I’d watch it again. Also don’t realise that Colin Farrell plays the Penguin till the credits rolled!

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
West Side Story - Spielberg’s latest. Absolutely incredible. Gorgeous style, the dancing, the tunes, the whole thing, it is wonderful.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Phantom of the Open. It was ok, nothing more. I like Mark Rylance a lot, but thought he was poor in this, right affected manner of speaking was pretty annoying.