Films

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Latest Guardians film. Very good.

The best news, it's a standalone film, no relevance to other Marvel films and even better, no multiverse 🍻👍

A little more thoughtful and emotional than past films but still plenty of humour.

One point, it's a 12a rating. There was a party of kids infront of us, 7-8 years old? In my view, way too young for it, the rating was correct. I know it's a fun franchise but the violence was pretty violent and there was a good smattering of swearing. Bear this in mind if anyone is thinking of taking young kids.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
A Good Person. The first Sky Original well worth a watch. Must be the Morgan Freeman factor - although usually even the best actors can't polish a poop!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We watched Renfield the other night. Nic Cage in full hamming it up mode as Dracula, and Nicholas Hoult who I don't always like, but the English character seemed to suit him better - maybe it's just his American accent I don't like. 😄 Awkwafina (if I got that right) is quite funny as well - if you don't know who that is, she was in Shang Chi the Marvel thing. Overall quite enjoyed the film, comedy with a little bit of action and over-the-top gore.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Latest Guardians film. Very good.

The best news, it's a standalone film, no relevance to other Marvel films and even better, no multiverse 🍻👍

A little more thoughtful and emotional than past films but still plenty of humour.

One point, it's a 12a rating. There was a party of kids infront of us, 7-8 years old? In my view, way too young for it, the rating was correct. I know it's a fun franchise but the violence was pretty violent and there was a good smattering of swearing. Bear this in mind if anyone is thinking of taking young kids.
This👍 re kids, I started showing the grands sproggs the first film which was on Telly recently with a view to watching the latest GOTG at the pictures, Layla Tash is 8. After 5 mins she said “ sod this am off” or words to that effect. To gory and too scary characters for that age we turned it off.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We watched Renfield the other night. Nic Cage in full hamming it up mode as Dracula, and Nicholas Hoult who I don't always like, but the English character seemed to suit him better - maybe it's just his American accent I don't like. 😄 Awkwafina (if I got that right) is quite funny as well - if you don't know who that is, she was in Shang Chi the Marvel thing. Overall quite enjoyed the film, comedy with a little bit of action and over-the-top gore.
Totally.agree with your assessment, watched it sat night

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
We watched transporter 3 last night on TV , swmbo had never seen any of the three films and was quite taken with the fast pace and action involved , it did help that she has the hots for Statham.