Films

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Glass Onion viewed this evening. Very good, very clever.

intricate little details. Possibly better than the first one, but could be recency bias.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The Road Dance on Amazon.
Set on the Isle of Lewis 1914
Brilliant acting and writing.
Similar to Sunset Song, some might find it slow but it's very absorbing.
Somehow think the ending section was tagged on. Better without it IMVHO.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My Old School. True story of a 32yo guy who pretended to be 16 in order to get back into his old school in Glasgow. Seriously weird bloke. It was a good watch, amazing how he got away with it. On the iPlayer if anyone wants to watch it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My Old School. True story of a 32yo guy who pretended to be 16 in order to get back into his old school in Glasgow. Seriously weird bloke. It was a good watch, amazing how he got away with it. On the iPlayer if anyone wants to watch it.

I've got that in my planner so might watch today (y)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I remember when it happened, it was front-page news. He still lives in Bearsden :eek:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hounded on Sky currently. A bit far fetched in places but not a bad watch (I finished it, which these days seems rare)!