Fereneze golf club

jmcp

Visit site
I definitely will but really want to get back using my driver first plus greens are still a bit unpredictable for putting the now but over the next few weeks I hope to start getting it down quite fast. I have no interest in playing comps with a very inaccurate handicap to say I won a comp. I am Pretty sure I’m joining bonnyton and have two guys who can mark my cards so I’ll join there end of month and maybe play two weeks to get to know the course then work on the handicap.

One thing to consider before joining a new club and that is how busy it is and how difficult it is to book a time that suits you, especially since you play almost every day and enjoy playing fast because, if you have found a course you like based on its condition, you may well find that it is a very popular course with loads of 4 balls booked on it which pretty much means that it will be slow and busy.

Cheers, John

G1z1

Visit site
One thing to consider before joining a new club and that is how busy it is and how difficult it is to book a time that suits you, especially since you play almost every day and enjoy playing fast because, if you have found a course you like based on its condition, you may well find that it is a very popular course with loads of 4 balls booked on it which pretty much means that it will be slow and busy.

Cheers, John
How would I find that out for sure, just phone the club and ask what mornings are like ? Would imagine they all would lie and say it’s easy to get a time.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How would I find that out for sure, just phone the club and ask what mornings are like ? Would imagine they all would lie and say it’s easy to get a time.
You can also check the online booking to book as a guest. If there are no slots for visitors, it will probably be rammed with members. When you speak to any club before joining, make sure you ask what their policy is for singles. You might find you book as a single and then end up with others being allowed to jump in on your booking Our club makes it clear that if you book alone, be prepared for others to join. You have to ask if you are a single joining a 2 or 3 but nothing required if joining a single.

jmcp

Visit site

I would very much doubt they will lie to you, so yes, give the pro a call and tell him/her what your playing preferences are and ask what the booking system is and how busy it gets when you want to play. It’s worth bearing in mind that golf memberships have increased a fair bit in the past couple of years so it is expected that golf courses are going to be busier and that there will be competition for certain tee times.

Cheers, John