Fear the Tiger

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I think its superb to see tiger mainia again reminds of watching him in my youth there’s just something magical about the way he plays when he’s on it.

Be interesting to see what tiger pulls out of the bag next season,I’d love to see him battle It out for world number 1 again and maybe win a major!now that would be something

As for Rory I don’t know what to think he’s got serious problems there’s far better than him out there at the moment.

Last edited:

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Great interview by Dan Patrick with Dan Hicks, explains many things that are discussed very often on here about Tiger, watch it and understand.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think its superb to see tiger mainia again reminds of watching him in my youth there’s just something magical about the way he plays when he’s on it.

Be interesting to see what tiger pulls out of the bag next season,I’d love to see him battle It out for world number 1 again and maybe win a major!now that would be something

As for Rory I don’t know what to think he’s got serious problems there’s far better than him out there at the moment.
I think Woods is still a long way from #1 spot but I agree it'll be interesting to see how he starts the new season and what momentum he carries into it. I agree that McIlroy looks way out of form and seems to lack and intensity of belief and seems to wilt on a regular basis for a man of his obvious ability.