Favorite beer

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ruddles County.

Always has, always will be.

Used to like Flower's Original but it made the rear end even more potent than usual :eek:

EaseNgrace

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I hate lager but love real ale, there's a local brewery called 'Wolf Brewery' who do some fantastic beers/ales, Golden Jackal is my favourite. Badger Golden Glory is a lovely drop too, a bit girly with a scent of peaches and elderflower blossom but very nice and refreshing.

Nikki

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah that sounds good.

My favorite is the St Markus klooster (convent, belgian style beer made by Gulpener) beer...

Perfect after a very nice round

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cant beat a pint of guiness after a round though :)

Gotta agree with this, a pint of Stout is definately my favourite after a round of golf but my absolute favourite beer is Belhaven Best

When stored and served properly there isnt a beer to match.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Round our way it's Foster's or in the clubhouse San Miguel but my fav drink has to be Tennants ice cold it goes down like water

Sad fact is last Christmas i drove around 120 miles each way to Lockerbie Tesco to buy my Christmas beer

S

Snelly

Good question Nikki...

My favourite beer is Timothy Taylors Landlord. This is closely followed by Harveys Sussex Best. Third choice is something different - Samuel Adams Boston Lager. The latter is from the States and whilst I would normally agree with the Monty Python crowd on American beer - "it is like making love in a canoe, f***ing close to water!" - in fact it is a fantastic brew and I recommend it unreservedly.

All 3 are delicious!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Belhaven Best cold....marathon beer,a wonderful ale.

Abroad the best ale I have ever ever tasted was in Prague in a wee cellar bar that I will be frequenting in a months time....Pernstejn Porter, a strong 8% bottom-fermented porter that tastes of toffee and a hint of liquorice, wonderful but sadly after 4 or 5 you are more than half clipped!! :)

Dingle

Medal Winner
Visit site
Gales Ales HSB it a gorgeous beer. Sadly Gales no longer exist but the beer is still made to almost the same recipe.

It is certainly not a session beer.

Its dam nice :cool:

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Depends on fancy but here are my few of choice

Corona, Carib, Red Stripe, Spitfire, Guinness, Adnams Broadside, Leffe Blonde, Kwak, Heineken, Estrella, Keo, Cruz Campo, Hoegaarden, Duvel & Hurlimanns.

Any of them will do for me.

If it had to have just one, it would be Guinness.

level5s

Head Pro
Visit site
Peroni is probably my favourite highstreet lager.

I like to try different ones when out and about but if they are any good I can never remember the next day....

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This is closely followed by Harveys Sussex Best.

Being a Sussex lad I agree with the Harveys shout. Had a tour of the brewery and a few jars with the head brewer the other week - a real character and one of a dying breed I think. If you are in Sussex look out for the Best, or Olmpia which is a fantastic light beer, perfect for Summer (what we had of it!).

iwtuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Depends on fancy but here are my few of choice

Corona, Carib, Red Stripe, Spitfire, Guinness, Adnams Broadside, Leffe Blonde, Kwak, Heineken, Estrella, Keo, Cruz Campo, Hoegaarden, Duvel & Hurlimanns.

Hurlimanns takes me back a few years, having been brought up in Strood..."Hooligans" as I remember it fondly being called ! Loved the Shepherd Neame brewery tours in Faversham....a whistle-stop visit around the factory before setting up for the afternoon in the tasting room at ridiculously cheap prices...Happy Days !!!! ;) ;)