Farleigh Golf Club???

D

Deleted member 23270

Probably worth doing as long as you don't pair up with forum knobs ?

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only played it once - about 25/30 years ago so can't help but Oddsocks was a member there I believe. Should be able to give you the low down on it.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Played 9 there three/two weeks ago and it was mint! They’ve invested heavily and still ongoing so in my opinion well worth the drive if nothing more than to share mobility scooter tips!

If the pizza van is out, I strongly recommend the chorizo and chicken although if it’s a pensioners day they may be blending the meals and serving them in a sippy cup

carldudley

Visit site
Played the Orange course on a Mizuno Singles Golf Day last month, it's hillier than expected and a fine course, wouldn't say it was particularly special. For £45 incl lunch I'd say go for it, not bad value. FYI take a trolley!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The best loop is the green, blue is tighter and yellow has a few nice holes. From the three I’ve always found the red a bit boring other 6/7/8.

As Carl said with grub thrown in it’s good value, their food is generally pretty good and the greens are pukka!

RRidges

Visit site
As Carl said with grub thrown in it’s good value, their food is generally pretty good and the greens are pukka!
Food is definitely significantly better than average - but expensive if paying for it.
When I played it, quite some time ago so I can't remember which colour or even if that's how it was set up, some of the greens were recovering from damage from being vandalised, but were pretty good otherwise. The first club I'd seen with an indoor range and Launch Monitor.