Fantasy League

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Folks, Just a quick reminder to change all our teams before the Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village.

We are in 3rd overall, if we just leapfrog one place and remain there we get 10 new wedges an a few free drivers!

P.S who do you reckon will win the Memorial Tournament?

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you have to pick from the PGA events (the memorial) as opposed to the European tours (Wales open this week)? I'm not sure how it works.

And in partial answer to your question I expect Sergio, Luke Donald and Stewart Cink to do well, although I am not sure who will win.

I could be way off the mark though, I haven't looked at who else is playing!

sandford93

Assistant Pro
Visit site
yeh if you are going to pick some steady players to finish high in the event id say that stuart cink, but for someone who could be potentially an out sider, id say camillo villegas

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Go to the tournament link in the margin on the web page and it will tell you what tournaments you need to pick players for.

I posted a link of the players for tomorrow.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
eagle, the main screen should tell you which tournament is scoring for each week. there's a tab at the left side that says Events (or something similar - strangely fantasy sites are blocked at work)- open this and it will give you a list of declared runners, those who've pulled out and those who've replaced them.
You have to pick from this list - ditch all your old team then start from scratch - don't worry you can reselect those you've dumped.
Watch out though, the 'available players' list that opens when you have space in your team lists <u>all</u> players not just those that are playing in that weeks competition - you need a copy of the declared runners list as you can't have both open together (I dump it into notepad).

(bad planning TG! :mad:)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for that Viscount, but I am not actually registered on it, I was too late attempting to sign up. My querey was simply out of interest as I am hopefully going to sign up next year. Thanks anyway though.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If you haven't changed your teams for this week (or even if you have) PLEASE check the players list as there has been a number of withdrawls. I know players like Na, Villegas and I think Singh have gone. Lets make sure we all put full teams in and get up the rankings