Fairway Dodger

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi everyone, thanks again for all the good wishes. I'm a bit spaced out tonight after two tough matches against a couple of very good players.

It's been an amazing week and it's not over yet! 😀⛳️

D

Deleted member 15344

Amazing Kaz - stunning golf :thup:

Keep smashing them up :thup:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done Karen. Held your nerve in two tight games ? good luck tomorrow.:thup:

Definitely! I was three up this morning but my opponent played really well to square things up by 17. I managed to win ugly on the 18th which was a bit of a brute of a par 5 into the wind today.

In contrast, I was three down after four holes in the afternoon match (3 pars and a bogey for me, par, 2 birdies and an eagle for her!) but turned it around. I holed a 15-20 foot putt for a half on 16 to stay 1 up and then an 8 footer to win the match on 17.

Nervy stuff, very impressed with the golf from my opponents today but some decent stuff from me too!

D

Deleted member 1740

Definitely! I was three up this morning but my opponent played really well to square things up by 17. I managed to win ugly on the 18th which was a bit of a brute of a par 5 into the wind today.

In contrast, I was three down after four holes in the afternoon match (3 pars and a bogey for me, par, 2 birdies and an eagle for her!) but turned it around. I holed a 15-20 foot putt for a half on 16 to stay 1 up and then an 8 footer to win the match on 17.

Nervy stuff, very impressed with the golf from my opponents today but some decent stuff from me too!

Great stuff Kaz, that's the beauty about match play golf even when you're down you'rd still in with a chance. Love it.

Good luck tomorrow!!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Keep going Karen. Sounds like you have exactly the right attitude to keep winning - admire their golf...then beat them :)

PuttPuttSteve

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Go Girl . . . . and keep on going! This was not a freak event. It was a demonstration of how good you are, so no negative thoughts. :)