F1 Malasian GP!!

Pedro_Wedgitos

Club Champion
Visit site
I think that is my problem now with Lewis we don't know what Lewis thinks - - we know what Anthony thinks Lewis should think.

The saddest thing of all was an interview when I heard Lewis say quite often he stays in playing xbox live with his brother....

Now Jenson would be out chasing laydeeeesss no doubt

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
I think that is my problem now with Lewis we don't know what Lewis thinks - - we know what Anthony thinks Lewis should think.

The saddest thing of all was an interview when I heard Lewis say quite often he stays in playing xbox live with his brother....

Now Jenson would be out chasing laydeeeesss no doubt

doesnt lewis have a girlfriend :D :D

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
lewis is going out with that bloke from the pussy cat dolls but he did say he plays on xbox live all the time.

We need a Ricky Bobby type driver in F1, that'd make it a bit more interesting.

HartleyHare

Assistant Pro
Visit site
cracking race up until the red flag.
the indecision afterwards was laughable.
Button was brilliant again, apart from off the line.
Toyota, especially with Glock had almost the perfect race, nearly all their calls were spot on.
as for ferrari it was ridiculous to put Kimi on wets when they did, suicidal.

it's good to see it mixed up a bit this season but i reckon McLaren and ferrari won't be far off, soon.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Massa's qualifying in Q1 was hilarious! He'd thought he'd done enough, and pow, he's out.

Rosberg drove well for the first part of the race, but Jensen is just so fast in that car; but wouldn't any of them be as well if in the Brawn car?

53 minutes of sitting around waiting for a decision, was ridiculous.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I quite liked the bit where they re-lined the cars up on the grid in the hope of getting them racing again and all the mechanics came sprinting up with the brollies and tarpaulins to try and stop the cars filling up with rain water!!

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thats better fellas. Wouldn't like to think that you let this one go past without a few comments.

As someone who spent 2.1/2 years in Malaya, (as it was then) I could have told them that they have tropical rainstorms every day somewhere on the peninsular, and that it gets dark about 7.30pm. Very bad organisation, but having said that, I think they should have carried on driving. They are paid multi-millions to drive , let's see them do it. They only had to slow down and go around for the remaining 20 minutes. It would have been entertaining.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As someone who spent 2.1/2 years in Malaya, (as it was then) I could have told them that they have tropical rainstorms every day somewhere on the peninsular, and that it gets dark about 7.30pm.
An interesting comment. I read more or less the same on Yahoo from a Malaysian guy who said they could have predicted the weather from experience. Organization? Crap!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
If the British GP ended in the same way he would drop it like a hot potato but he will stick with the Malasian GP because of the revenue it brings him...

The wee midget would drop the British GP for the slightest reason.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
afternoon golf in Malaysia was a question of play 9 and probably stay dry or play 18 and probably get soaked.

as Dave said, everyday, somewhere in Malaysia there is a downpour and where it hits there will be a flood.

driving back to Malacca from Gemas one route took us through an underpass. There had been no rain where we were but the underpass was flooded. Detouring was a 10 mile drive so we thought b****r it, go for it - in a 2 litre straight six, petrol, Perdana. it was fine until a lorry came the other way and we got a wave halfway up the windscreen - made it out OK though my mate in the back was paddling! One of our other guys following 10 mins behind found the route completely blocked by flooded out locals stuck under the bridge. Malaysian drivers have never learnt the reason for the accelerator.