F1 2021

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I can argue with you if you want? But it will have to be when I’ve finished cooking dinner.

I asked what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question and you’ve taken it the wrong way, gone full melt and got yourself all wound up.

Seriously, you’re obviously a proper F1 fan if you’ve watched all the races. So enjoy this one.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can argue with you if you want? But it will have to be when I’ve finished cooking dinner.

I asked what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question and you’ve taken it the wrong way, gone full melt and got yourself all wound up.

Seriously, you’re obviously a proper F1 fan if you’ve watched all the races. So enjoy this one.

Erm, ok then ?????

Honestly, whatever you say. You’re the boss big man ? have a good lunch and enjoy the race. ?

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Conspiracy theory number 2 - Norris is going to be Lewis's new team mate next season. Runs in to the back of Max at the first corner and takes him out as a favour to his future team mate.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic racing from Perez. Showing the young pretender how wheel to wheel racing is done.

He really did! Wry smile all over my face, enjoying the drama while also horrified as to what it was doing to lewis!

Ridiculous how far ahead they are of most of the rest of the field.

Also, how good is helmet cam?!

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that’s not going to be the end of it - all seemed a bit manufactured