F/S Having a clear out

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really need to have a clear out. Need some space at home. Want to keep my collection down to two sets of irons.

Taylor Made Quad 460cc Driver 11.5' loft reg Fujikura shaft £95

Lynx Driver 380cc 9' loft £20

Hippo ITX2 Driver 11' 460cc (some damage to crown from a range pillar) £10
or free if you are buying the hippo Irons & other woods

Hippo ITX2 3 wood £30

Hippo ITX2 23' Hybrid £20

Hippo Powerstrike irons 3-SW £95

Hippo Performance series TOUR Wedge £15

Buy the Hippo Powerstrike Irons ITX2woods/ITXhybrid & hippo 60' wedge off me for £160 & I'll throw in one of the bags I'm selling So that's a much better quality set for the money that the usual off the peg sets available at that price, not to mention getting a lob wedge in the set too

All you need is a putter & shoes & you are away & I'm thining those out too.

Nike CPR Hybrid set: 3iron Hybrid CPR graphite shaft 4iron hybrid CPR Graphite shaft 5-PW Standard CPR irons steel shafts £170

Ram Z1 zebra putter, similar shape to an ody' two ball, but without the naff looking white roundels, instead the zebra fins. £20

Got some other putters I need to thin out but not sure what is to go yet, if there is something you are after & I've got it or something similar let me know, it could make my mind up.

Mitsushiba chipper iron £10

Shoes: Hi-Tec shoes Think size 8 8.5 or 9 will need to check £5 each pair. One pair, baige/cream mix. Other pair black.

Bags: Skymax Cartbag with seperate putter tube Blue/beige mix. £15
Mitsushiba Stand bag in blue, with, insulated thermos pocket £15

Choice of 4 Pull carts each £10 ( will do a deal if buying other stuff). Especially if you are close in the midlands area.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Keep all this now unused gear in the house. Some of it with not a lot of use. I tended to chop & change quite a lot when I first took up the game in a serious way, a few years ago.

So most of those items have had very little use, comparitively to what they would otherwise have had.

NO, no Del boy, just bought new equipment which I used for a while & changed what I wanted to use. I'm a bit of a hoarder, but really could do with the space as I'd like to clear a lot of things out so I can think about moving house in the next year or so.

As for the Driver you've highlighted, I was on the range & didn't know there was a big metal stansion behind me & the head took a bit of a clang on the metal pillar behind me. Ever since I've always been careful not to use a bay with a pillar behind. The club is still very usable in general play. I just tend to change my driver more often than the missus changes her makeup. But do take good care of my kit. Its just that club has been in the wars so to speak...lol

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With the imminent arrival of the other halfs new Cleveland Pink batts she's going to be wanting to offload her Wilson Irons & her Golden Bear golf set, which includes Driver, woods, Irons, hibrids & bag. She also has a Wilson stand bag I bought her that will go with the Wilson Irons.

Must say the look of the Cleveland equipment is starting to grow on me so quite tempted now to treat myself to a set of CG Reds, which means either my Yonnex C280's may go or a set of Lynx CST1's I bought a couple of years ago might also have to go.