Clear out, putter, 60*, 3h, 2h, 1W

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some quality better than others, reflected in the price. If they don't go at these they go on the Bay, paypal preferred please. Knock a fiver off each item if combined postage. Didn’t want to make the post endless so only 2 views per item, different angle/better quality photos available on request. Sold a few things on here and no complaints but if you’re not happy I’ll refund you the purchase if you send it back.

Putter: Dave Whitlam, 34”, Limited edition Golf Punk #63/100. Original Iomic pistol grip very usable.
£100 posted.

IMG_6403.JPG
IMG_6402.JPG

Collector’s item, I hadn’t the heart to cut it down to what I need (32") so it’s either going or going in the cupboard for years to come. Thing is it’s a fab putter, could easily rival Scotty for quality so I bought it to use as much as collect. I just need a shorter putter and don’t want to ruin the resale value by chopping it up.

Wedge: Vega Raw-05 60*, low bounce. Head has a few play marks but little coating removed on face (pictured). Stepless Shimada Tour wedge shaft (perfect, no sticker, I don't think they come with one?!), original GP New Decade Sand grip (still some life left in)
£50 posted

IMG_6405.JPG
IMG_6404.jpg

My baby. But I’m changing my wedge set up to 50-54-58 so I don’t need a 60 any more. I really did love this thing. Serious spin the grooves and milling are very aggressive, quality wedge cheaper than ones on eBay in worse nick.

3 hybrid: Adams Idea 3h (19 degrees) with Regular Bassara 65 shaft.

£30 posted

IMG_5122.jpg
IMG_5121.jpg

Good nick, original headcover and shaft all excellent. Had a new Adams grip put on it at the start of last season and then replaced the club half early doors, so buckets of life in it.

2 hybrid: Adams Idea A3 Boxer 2h, 16*, Prolaunch Red Regular shaft (good nick), Adams grip has some life left but wouldn’t do the season imo, Headcover is almost matching in that it’s a 16* Adams (different model).

£30 posted

IMG_6207.jpg
IMG_6210.jpg

Head shows its age but no significant marks. An oldie but a goodie.

And finally, a failed experiment

Driver: KZG TPi Low Launch 9.5 Aldila NV 65 S

£20 posted

IMG_6203.jpg
IMG_6206.jpg

Low price reflects the overall quality of the club (the brand has its fans though if you google it). Marks on the head (though no glaring sky marks on crown), one small mark on the shaft (pictured), grip needs replacing and the headcover needs a wash! :) I bought to see if my swing speed was up to moving to stiff shaft. It isn't.

Questions or requests for photos - fire away.

Cheers, Curls.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Howdy, I'll have to test it tomorrow when I'm back and find out, will let you know when I give it a roll and see what way it points!

Cheers