Eye opener result of fitting & MOT (Footjoy & Taylormade)

V

vkurup

Am I missing something but you seem to be hitting the 7 iron about 170 (impressed) but the 3 wood only goes 179 or so and the driver 230?

Yup.. and thats the problem maitey..

In the last few weeks, I have been going to my 7i for 160ish in the real world too (e.g. Our P3 18th, anything longer than the 7i would be in the car park).

My 3W is a fruit loop and is indeed based on luck on where it will go. Hence dont pull it out any more. I am more likely to use a 3 or 4hyrid and lay up. I have a massive gap between my driver and hybrids.

My general rule in play is my driving distance is about 230-250y carry depending on how i 'catch it'. Last Monday, twice I drove about 270y. I just need to get consistent. The issue I have is how far offline I am going - in one of the drives I am about 55y right of target.

The big difference between the 7i and the Driver is the smash factor. For some reason, i did not get the data,but on that day, I was avg my 7i smash factor at 1.35 (v good) and my driver was about 1.4 (not so good). So I need to do something to improve that smash factor. (all tips welcome)

Sir Scoop-A-Lot

Head Pro
Visit site
Update from the MOT.. here are the loft & lie changes..

View attachment 10358

also figures from GC2.... I have posted this in the 'Ask the Expert'
View attachment 10359

Quick question, is this a screen shot of excel? Ive managed to get mine into excel however cannot figure out how to post the info as it's 'too many characters'. Sorry to jump your thread with a query!

V

vkurup

Quick question, is this a screen shot of excel? Ive managed to get mine into excel however cannot figure out how to post the info as it's 'too many characters'. Sorry to jump your thread with a query!

you answered it yourself.. it is a screenshot from Excel... the data he sent me was in csv and another was part of an email.. had to move it to xls and then screenshot and post it as a pic.. simples