Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbOnTheRock

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Lol, this is better than boxing.........

I think really now the mods need to lock this thread as its obvious it's going to degenerate further, I mean just look at justagolfers last comment...........

S

Snelly

Lordy Lordy....Mr Justagolfer, You have made your point, repeatedly..People have replied, some in agreement, some not so. Could I ask that you refrain from needlessly pushing your viewpoint and also making rather personal comments about the appearances of some players. Whilst I agree with your original complaint, your behaviour since has been just as bad, if not worse than the alleged behaviour of some forum members. You have complained about golfers not having manners, but since then have shown no manners yourself. Unfortunately, your original (and warranted) complaint has been lost in the rush to use personal insults.

Well said.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thank you Dodger. Our Willy probably sums you up… I’m not afraid to be named as you will no doubt know…and it’s Mr Hamblett to you.

I have an opinion on all things because I can reason un like some…Remember the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, but your Amoeba sized brain probably won’t understand that any more than you understand the overall point I was trying to make.

Yes you can putt out on 17 if you wish to take you life in your hands, and yes members do ignore the sign, and don’t rake bunkers, and don’t replace divots… non of that makes it right. Think about it…

Just because it does not bother you again makes my point. It’s stuff everyone as long as I’m doing what I want…and one more thing the use of foul language no matter how you miss spell it only serves to demonstrate that some of our members are not nice people…

You heard it here first boys from Mr Gilbert Hamblett and if you would like to have a go at insulting me. ANY TIME YOUR READY !!!!

Over 4000 posts Dodger you need to get out more.

Dear,dear Gilbert.

Dear,dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.