Englands green and pleasant land

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Called into ASDA today for a restock of Butty Bach. The price has changed from £1.70 a bottle to Buy 3 get one free. Boom, so four bottles of the finest beer for £5.10. So £10.20 later am sorted for the week ?
Happy days indeed.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Me and Mrs doing this evening in not so very green but still looking pleasant land called central London. Just for our 30th which is tomorrow.

Hotel near Imperial War Museum...dinner down the Kings Rd this evening, and visit to Westminster Abbey tomorrow...and a little bit more touristing stuff...before Waterloo and home.

Weather forecast looks OK so we will do the hour and half walk along the embankment to Chelsea - maybe cab back.

And gosh does London feel quiet despite things having opened up quite a bit, and of course though I am used to coming up to central London for work I have not really looked at it through tourist eyes very often...and it’s really interesting. Girl in reception says they are quite busy - but basically all UK tourists...no overseas visitors - and looking forward to our walk up by Borough Market and The Globe to the river then along embankment past the HoP etc.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Me and Mrs doing this evening in not so very green but still looking pleasant land called central London. Just for our 30th which is tomorrow.

Hotel near Imperial War Museum...dinner down the Kings Rd this evening, and visit to Westminster Abbey tomorrow...and a little bit more touristing stuff...before Waterloo and home.

Weather forecast looks OK so we will do the hour and half walk along the embankment to Chelsea - maybe cab back.

And gosh does London feel quiet despite things having opened up quite a bit, and of course though I am used to coming up to central London for work I have not really looked at it through tourist eyes very often...and it’s really interesting. Girl in reception says they are quite busy - but basically all UK tourists...no overseas visitors - and looking forward to our walk up by Borough Market and The Globe to the river then along embankment past the HoP etc.
There is so much in London to see - we stayed up there for a few days a couple of years ago and bought a London Pass, as that gives you access to loads of places (did a backstage tour of the Albert Hall & the Globe theatre, when round the Regents Park zoo, Kensington Palace, Tower of London, Tower Bridge museum plus others) which neither of us had been to before.