England Rugby...

nmartyn

Head Pro
Visit site
i think big Johnno has finally lost the plot.

what were englands main problems on sat vs. Wales? an inability to ruck with any aggression and no service to the backs with a flyhalf who doesn't know how to pass and lumbering forwards with no pace or aggression.

so what do we do? drop Foden from the squad...who, along with Tait are the only REAL pacey backs we have. brings in Worsley who does nothing other than tackle.

what do the likes of Croft, Foden, Tait have to do to get a chance in what has to be the most boring england team since the Rob Andrew days?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was hard to watch on the weekend, they didn’t create one chance of scoring the whole game.

Agree with Tait in the backline I am a big fan of the way he plays.

Don’t really know whats happening with England, they have the players and a few good staff but are falling apart in games. Kind of agree with L. Dallagio today the players do all think they are the bees knees and not producing the goods when needed.

nmartyn

Head Pro
Visit site
it just winds me up. they're not going to win the 6nations so why not start building now for the world cup?

i'd play -
Vickery, Hartley, Payne - Kennedy, Shaw - Easter, Croft, Haskell
Ellis/Care, Flood/Cipriani
JSD, Tait, Banahan, Foden, Cueto.

let them play/bed in and get used to each other. who cares if we lose heavily - it can't be worse than playing dire rugby and losing!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
As long as we beat Wales so I won't have to listen to HTL all the way round Princes in a few weeks!!!

No chance of beating Wales mate. Will be wearing my usual red golfing gear with pride, might even be in my Welsh shirt.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Homer, you are assuming that you can find HTL's drives at Princes. I have tried, and believe me, it isn't that easy.

Sorry mate, got to be said.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Homer, you are assuming that you can find HTL's drives at Princes. I have tried, and believe me, it isn't that easy.

Sorry mate, got to be said.

Times change!, me and 3 wood reckon that's fighting talk, next round of stablefold fancy putting a score on it?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
It depends. I actually thought you and me would make a pretty good combination with my driving and your short game and that maybe we could take the others on in a friendly little match.

Is this for me? If so my short game is pants these days, totally lost confidence inside 50 yards, was practising off mats for a few weeks and it totally buggered me up.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
HTL, real men play stroke play.

Any time. Bring it on.

Seriously, I like your swing, you should be doing well with it. I would love to see you play well, it should be happening very soon, and someone is going to get a kicking.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh HAPPY DAYS!, you better bring ear plugs guys, HTL will be in his Welsh shirt, red jumper, red socks and lucky red pants....