Ecco testing opportunity

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
THat's a shame, I would love to enter this comp as spikeless shoes are top of my list for purchases and the ECCO being obvious choice. I have just been a little bit apprehensive about them. Just a shame I could not make the golf day, so can't enter now.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pity I am away on holiday at the start of July. I have a great pair of normal shoes and want to try some ECCO. With large wide feet it can be difficult to find a good fit. I wear Footjoy normally but without going to Myjoys, I have to get a larger size to get the correct width as large sizes are only standard width.

I will have to keep searching.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I keep looking at this offer and thinking enter enter, but there are so many people on holiday late June/July that I just don't think I could get the time off.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
will be buzzing if selected for this. I know the golf club fitting is the 5 star offer on here but to be given a chance for some ecco shoes etc will be the one i would really want!

Anyhow good luck to who is selcted :)

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

I've sent a shortlist to Ecco to select the final three. You'll have to wait a few more days I'm afraid as this will be done next week.

Paul