Easter Weekend where are you playing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17920

What have you got lined up this weekend?

Weather looks good now that biting wind had disappeared.

For me a 1st visit to Burnham and Berrow Sunday with @MendieGK and @Captainron really looking forward to it but not looking forward to been outdriven by 60 yards plus a hole :eek:

Monday, Saunton East and West in the Easter open comp from the blue tees, should be an easy 0.2 back I reckon this year :ROFLMAO:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Castle Stuart Tomorrow on a freebee, Findley Cup comp at Nairn on Sat, 4BBB thing at Tain On Sunday and then a bounce game at Moray old on Monday.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Playing my home course tomorrow and then Canterbury on Monday.

Kids back to school Tuesday so along with an upcoming trip to Portugal. Should have 11 rounds in 14 days.

D

Deleted member 21258

Hopefully play golf with mum on one day at the home course.

In addition , got a bit of a mad 36 hour road trip with son and a couple of friends, to Scotland and the weathers looking cracking, hooray (y) May even have to wear shorts as hear it is tradition to wear them when in scotland;)

Muirfield and Gullane No1.

D

Deleted member 1147

I've got a 4BBB at Kedleston - first proper outing of the season

Then a lesson on Monday at Pete Cowan's academy, in Rotherham

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saturday home course for the Spring Cup. Supposed to be 22°, practically tropical.

Having a friendly four ball on Monday but haven't actually worked out where we're playing yet. Should probably get on that.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fleetwood tomorrow, stableford comp. Up to Lancaster for a lot of booze. Back on Sunday for Sunday dinner and more booze. Monday stableford comp at my place. If weather holds into next week a few days golfing with a mate.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Social round tomorrow, social team comp on Saturday, medal on Sunday, 18 with the missus and her parents on Monday. Good weekend of golf :D

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
I'll be playing all courses I'm a member of for once this Fri-Mon and then swinging a round in Tuesday.

Friday Afternoon - Practice and 9-18 holes depending on how long i practice at local club.
Saturday - Monthly Medal at local club
Sunday - 18 holes on Seely and 18 holes on Lee at Ramsdale
Monday - Practice and local club and then Single Stab at Matlock.
Tuesday - I'm commuting to South wales early and will be finished by 11am, weather permitting going to try and get on celtic manor 2010 if available but whatever I can get on really as i'll just be phoning up on the morning.

The Mrs is up to the neck in it this weekend, so golfing around her work commitments really which gives me plenty of free time.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
What have you got lined up this weekend?

Weather looks good now that biting wind had disappeared.

For me a 1st visit to Burnham and Berrow Sunday with @MendieGK and @Captainron really looking forward to it but not looking forward to been outdriven by 60 yards plus a hole :eek:

Monday, Saunton East and West in the Easter open comp from the blue tees, should be an easy 0.2 back I reckon this year :ROFLMAO:
Am I only hitting 3 wood then?

Weather forecast looks great too 😁

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
not playing but will be visiting the course near our caravan to get some much needed chipping practice in then on Sunday I am having a club fitting at AG

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Playing with the old man at his place, Bognor Regis GC. Looking foward to the predicted weather as it's usually blowing a gale when I play with him down there.

D

Deleted member 1147

Have you had a lesson there before?
I'm originally from Rotherham and fancied a lesson there one day while I'm down visiting family.
Yes, I see Nick Huby, started last year. He's very busy and only really see's Pro's & elite amateurs. I think I only get in as I was recommended, by a long term pupil of Nick & Pete's, as being someone who should be a lot better than he is.
I understand the other Pro's there are very good.

Wolf

Visit site
Was gonna be playing in 1st round of a season long stableford event but now we're hosting my parents all weekend so unless my dad brings his clubs I don't have much hope of playing

D

Deleted member 1418

Playing home course first thing both tomorrow and Saturday morning - no comps or anything, just a friendly stroll round with a couple of mates. May stay up at the club Saturday to play in the Paddy Swindle if the missus has made plans with my two boys.

Monday depends on where we are going. If nothing planned then another game at my club, but if a trip to the Cotswolds to see my mum, may see if my brother fancies a game at the Cotswold Club, Chipping Norton.