East Brighton next week???

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I played 18 today in the frosty conditions. At the moment I feel that I have been kicked by a horse! I think that having read James' comments as well, it would be best for me to return to plan A. So, if anyone wants the game then please go and play with my blessing. If there is a space late on that is available then I may well still ask to play. I hope everyone will be happy with this suggestion Chris
Fair enough Chris. You gave it a go mate. Still one place left then lads

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately, Leftie's mate Dhan has had to pull out but I have managed to rope a guy in from work to replace him. So attendees sheet now looks like this...

1 Smiffy
2 Ray Taylor
3 Greg Lindley
4 Alan Bannister
5 Richart
6 Paul Davies
7 JustOne
8 Leftie
9 TXL
10 RichardC
11 Calvin

Still have one space available if anybody else would like to come along. I would like to get the full 12 as we are using 2fore1vouchers and obviously need an even number!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
At least it will be warmer rain than last time I played with some forumers.:whistle: Looking forward to it whatever the weather, and hopefully will get there in time for the full English.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Good luck guys. I am in an arse kicking meeting most of day, with a hard back book down the back of my trousers. Yet again every thing is late, over budget, and my fault. Apparently.

Then after that I have my third golf lesson. A continuation of the 'why can't you add lag without shanking' lesson.

A fun day, for sure.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Have a great day lads. I am so peed off about today as I feel just a few days away from being perfectly fit to play, but thank James for his advice and Rob for his patience.

Chris

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Have a great day lads. I am so peed off about today as I feel just a few days away from being perfectly fit to play, but thank James for his advice and Rob for his patience.

Chris

No problem Chris. Shame you couldn't make it. Make sure you are 100% fit, there are bound to be other meets down there this year.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
BBC weather forecast looks ok, just a chance of a bit of drizzle, but mainly dry. Just leaving now so see you down there boys.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just a note to those that haven't left yet. I have found sufficient 2fore1 vouchers for us all, but on the basis that we have an odd number, one person is going to have to pay full green fee, which I think is £35.00. Suggest that we total the amount up and then all chip in the extra pound or so it takes to make it fair for all? So green fee should work out just over £19.00 each.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Prefer to be out in the wind and 'drizzle' than sat behind a desk - wish I could have joined you. Have a good game.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
138 yards to the pin on the 1st hole. I couldn't even see the green, let alone the flag!
At least they gave us our money back.
I was annoyed because I reckon I was on for a 48 pointer today.:whistle: