E-2 Cleaning Ball

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can handicap qualifying rounds be returned if this Local Rule is in force?

I now can't find the EG/CONGU guidance on winter conditions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can handicap qualifying rounds be returned if this Local Rule is in force?

I now can't find the EG/CONGU guidance on winter conditions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yes it can. I know pre WHS it was definitely allowable but I see the wording now says consult other documents

For guidance on when and how this Local Rule may be used in order for acceptable scores to be submitted for handicap purposes (for example, if it must be limited to fairway only), consult the rules or recommendations contained within the World Handicap System™ publications or other guidance as provided by the handicapping body in the local jurisdiction.

The recommendation used to be to only allow it for areas it was deemed necessary and to remove when it was not.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes it can. I know pre WHS it was definitely allowable but I see the wording now says consult other documents

For guidance on when and how this Local Rule may be used in order for acceptable scores to be submitted for handicap purposes (for example, if it must be limited to fairway only), consult the rules or recommendations contained within the World Handicap System™ publications or other guidance as provided by the handicapping body in the local jurisdiction.

The recommendation used to be to only allow it for areas it was deemed necessary and to remove when it was not.
It is this other guidance (published by CONGU or EG) that I now can't find.