Dunlop Tour Soft balls

ChrisB0210

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I found one of these a month or so ago. Was at the range earlier tonight and decided to try it against range balls...

I was hitting full shots with my 60* wedge and guess what?

Yep, the range balls went further than the Dunlop Tour Soft! :rofl:

And no, it wasn't "operator malfunction" before anyone asks! :D

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I found one of these a month or so ago. Was at the range earlier tonight and decided to try it against range balls...

haha!

MarkE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

You can't judge the performance of any ball with one hit. Especially with a 60 degree wedge. The Dunlop's may not be up to your usual ball, but they would certainly go better than range balls.

Sparky76

Hacker
Visit site
I use the middle of the range dunlops. Have also used srixon ad333s. I feel that at our standard the ball makes no difference. My 4 iron goes 185-195 yards no matter what ball I use, infact I used some pro v1s once and I couldn't get them past 150 yards and not straight .

When I miss hit a Dunlop into the trees though im not bothered I'd be devastated if I put a few expensive balls into the trees!

they may not be great around the green but my putting is so bad it doesn't matter what ball I use!

above all I use them because they make no difference to my game at the moment and they are cheap.