Dunlop Biomiimetic 500s sizing

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Notice these are on sale in Sports Direct for not much cash, and they look a decent shoe for the price for next season at £25 a pair.

They look very Stuburt Sport-lite in design, and although not waterproof I don't mind trashing a pair of shoes during the summer at that sort of outlay every year if I rotate them with my spikeless shoes. I popped into our local SD to have a look at them, and they're pretty nice and seem decently built, but our SD only had them in size 13 so I couldn't check them for size. I vary between 8.5 and 9.5 depending on make..

My now-defunct Stuburts for example were 9.5, but my current Callaway Cheviots are 8.5 and still feel like I'm wearing the boxes on my feet. So, my question is how do these Dunlop shoes match up in size? I could order a pair online to see, but that involves effort and I'm a lazy bugger.

I know Santa is bringing me a pair of Footjoys, but aside from them I'll only have the Callaways which by the end of the winter season are likely to be done-in and ready for the bucket.

Last edited by a moderator:

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not sure how they size up but I know with Sports Direct, once you buy something you can return but only get a credit voucher back, so if you don't mind spending the money in there...