DST charging £20 to put a line on your club-not an April fool I think!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not knowing who the hell they are I took a look around the website.

There was somebody from my past

Nigel Blenkarne, the pro in my first ever pro am who showed me the importance of a really good short game. He put his drives in places I did not now existed but went round in just 23 putts and an impressive 4 under gross. To top it he was one of those pros really happy to have a chat and a laugh on the way round.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
We had a DST demo at our club last year and I remember Bertie, the inventor asking me, and others, on video, whether we thought it was a good idea to have that line on all clubs. Those who use a DST (which has the line) will understand the significance, suffice to say it ensures the right impact point.

We agreed it would be good but yes, can't see how this service will take off. Recall he mentioned his goal was for clubmakers to add it as standard.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do not forget to add the £40 parcel force charge,

Where are they? I could not find a location address on the website in the contact us section.

Springveldt

Visit site
Dragging up an old thread but I just watched a YouTube video and thought I would check out the price as they seemed like a good idea. Unless I'm mistaken they are now trying to charge you £899+VAT to put lines on your clubs. :eek: