Druids Golf Compact EZ Carbon Trolley adjustment.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have one of the above, but it pulls strongly to the left.
I've lost my instructions and wondered whether any of you can tell me how to adjust the tracking.
Thanks in advance,

Slime.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Silly question first. Are you 'flipping' the front wheel so it sits under your bag on the trolley dead centre? A mate of mine bought the trolley after seeing mine and didn't realise it flipped and complained of it pulling left.

I'll dig my trolley out when I can, might be Thursday morning now though, but I've a feeling it's the dome nuts on the end of the front wheel - loosen those and turn the whole thing anti-clockwise (looking at the front of the trolley). I think!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Silly question first. Are you 'flipping' the front wheel so it sits under your bag on the trolley dead centre? A mate of mine bought the trolley after seeing mine and didn't realise it flipped and complained of it pulling left.

I'll dig my trolley out when I can, might be Thursday morning now though, but I've a feeling it's the dome nuts on the end of the front wheel - loosen those and turn the whole thing anti-clockwise (looking at the front of the trolley). I think!

Thanks for the response, much appreciated. (y)
Yes, I am flipping the front wheel, in fact I generally leave it in the dead centre position.