Driver T Position Video Posted last week.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
i think it was in this forum, but ive done a search and cant find it anywhere. Someone was querying the correct t heigh for a driver, and the thread went on to discuss later drivers with a lower sweet spot and a deeper head.

I watched the video through you tube after the link was posted, what made it stand out was the guy (american) giving the demo hit a left handed and a right handed driver, does anyone have the link, ive looked everywhere.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's Shawn Clement on Youtube.

His username is Clemshaw if you want to do a search. I think that video is called Modern Driver or something like that.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
guys your legends, i used to suffer with a high flight no roll driver ball shape with my 09 burner, after wtaching this and understanding the lower sweet spot my drives last week were around 15-20 yards longer with a better penetrating ball flight,

thanks again. :D :D

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
High flight is fine as the ball has less friction in the air than it does on the ground. What you don't want is too much spin.

High launch angle + low spin = the best ball flight for modern golf balls.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
justone, ive alwasy found that my drives end up all carry and no roll compared with other payers of equal handicap in my playing group. this isnt so much and issue with with assisted drives, but jesus it slaughters me when the wind is across or against.