driver slice sorted, lack of height the problem now

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
right my lesson has cured my slice pretty much completely, every drive yesterday was straight, a few went right but straight so just an alignment issue.

I am not trying to hit 300 yards but would like a bit more height as they seem to go like 20ft above the ground, great in the summer with loads of run but panst if I have to carry a hazard etc.

Is it purely down to the spine tilt/swing path? I have a little helper where I touch my right side of my knee (right leg) to get the tilt but this seems to vanish on the swing/impact so am striking the ball almost dead level and square

range time all week to see if it can help but any extra tips recommended.

driver is a titleist 907d1 10.5 stiff, I have a cobra hs9 12 deg regular but same height and shaft too whippy

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You've not picked the easiest driver in the world to hit there Gibbo.

I'm probably not the right person to give advice as I hit the ball quite low too, but make sure the ball is lined up around your left heel, and make sure you keep your head and chest behind the ball through impact.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
yeah I read they have a small sweet spot or something along them lines. It does have a head the size of a small country :)

will give my 2 12 deg ones a whirl this week see which of the 3 gives me best height/distance combo

did hit a couple around 240 total inc roll yesterday and only on a 3/4 swing (not ready to give it the full monty yet lol) so not the end of the world if thats my lot :)