Double Ace

D

Deleted member 21258

At woodhall spa, saw a 'sign' on one of the par 3s, IIRC it said in a matchplay game, the two guys halved the hole with HIOs.

Very cool for that to happen.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Guy in my game on Saturday holed out on the 16th at Newport. It's the second time he's aced that hole this year, his sixth in total.

It's the second hole in one a playing partner has got with me watching this season.....

Me? Still blooming waiting to get one!!
You and me both. How are we expected to break our ducks with others claiming them all for themselves

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Guy in my game on Saturday holed out on the 16th at Newport. It's the second time he's aced that hole this year, his sixth in total.

It's the second hole in one a playing partner has got with me watching this season.....

What’s his secret?!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

You and me both. How are we expected to break our ducks with others claiming them all for themselves

What’s his secret?!

Unlike the two moaning he's a decent player? :D

peld

Visit site
golf pro at my local said he gave a few lessons to a guy who had just started, then went out on course first time. Hole in One :cautious:
Thinned horrible runner too.

Many years and never had one myself.