Does your bag match your clubs?

D

Deleted member 18121

Nope..... my regular PP is called Andy. My name is Adam. To stop us being called eachothers (which happens all the damn time) name I bought an Adams bag.....and point to it when I introduce myself before games.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I hate seeing manufacturers' logos emblazoned in huge letters on bags. When I was looking for one a while ago the one I thought suited me best had "Powacaddy" printed on both sides. I don't own a Powacaddy or play Powacaddy clubs & if there had been a similar bag with no logo on it I would have bought it in preference. If the logos were discreet I would not mind but most cover the entire side of the bag. If I buy a Ping shirt I don't expect to see "Ping" covering the entire back & front. If they paid me for the advertising I wouldn't mind so much.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope..... my regular PP is called Andy. My name is Adam. To stop us being called eachothers (which happens all the damn time) name I bought an Adams bag.....and point to it when I introduce myself before games.

Has he bought an Andy Bag? maybe get an adidas one and get creative with a sharpie?

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nope, as you can see from my sig i have a mis-match of clubs that I like and suit me well and i have a TM RBZ carry bag that is in desperate need of a change!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hey guys, as you can see from my signature I am a bit of a Cobra fan, I truly believe they make some of the best clubs out there and their drivers are exceptional, everything I own bar my bag and putter is Cobra. I would love a Cobra bag but I can't find one that I really like or is better than my current bag (a brilliant Ping Pioneer), they have some cracking staff bags but after a brief stint with a staff bag last year I don't think I would ever buy another one, they are just so impractical.

Did does drive my OCD a bit mad, so really what I'm asking is does your bag brand match your club brand? Are you bothered in the slightest? Or do you just go for what looks nice?

I go with what looks nice/best price. My OCD extends more towards clubs matching and outfits.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Wouldn't mind if my bag matched but I have Nicklaus/Cobra clubs and an Oakley bag simply because of its features and price etc that I couldn't find in Cobras range at the time, and I don't see too many Oakley bags on the course so finding mine in the crowd at the club drop/collection area is quite easy

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't used to, but since my sun mountain broke I replaced it with a titleist lightweight stand bag which does match my driver, FW and hybrids.
Irons and wedges are mizuno but don't like their bags.
Putter alternates between a Nike and a Scotty.

Tbh I'd prefer to stay with a sun mountain so it doesn't match anything, but I got an outrageous deal on eBay for the titleist so bought it instead of shelling out full whack on a new sun mountain.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not now I spent around £300 on one for my favourite NFL team with matching headcovers and then a travel bag to get it back from the States last week. Luckily Virgin just saw the bag and allowed it as sports equipment without even realising there were no clubs in there. But the bag is the mutts nuts.