Doctors Surgerys

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ours can be great but also can be frustrating

Repeats are done via email, they won't take over the phone. Fine , the email is just some crazy email address random numbers etc , hardly catchy

Appointments call at 8am for on the day .. (can call and get one in advance but like everyone it's impossible)

This seems ok but they don't have call waiting so they just engaged and by time your through their all gone

We had issue with the twins last week, rash on both. Chemist through scarlet fever but needed a Dr to confirm

Receptionist said no appointments, call tomorrow I said I always do but they go etc .. I said can you just ask the Dr .. she said ok I'll ask

Hour later nothing called again to check oh I ain't been in yet drs busy .. (too busy to pop in and just ask for a call at whatever time) I got very firm . I said their under 2 this isn't good enough .. 5 mins later the Dr called and we were in 30 mins later

Was hand foot and mouth their fine now

But point was the Dr soon as she heard was right they need assistance

It's getting past the useless one on reception

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I did not treat her as a nasty witch, just labelled her as one. MASSSIVE difference. ....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This text, apparently 'standard', appears in a couple of random Med Centre 'repeat prescription' processes....
Medication Reviews
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescription.
<end of text>
You may even have missed the bit I italicised that could have been printed on your 2nd repeat - or you may have even been told by the pharmacy staff when you collected it.