Direct Golf excellent Golf Store

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Actually reading back how can a Liverpool fan take the mickey out of anyones footie team......:rofl:

I actually hate Liverpool as much as the blues after working with 3 of your fans here in Birmingham. Guess what only 1 of them has ever been to Anfield. Just pray we don't do you on Sat mate 

Last edited by a moderator:

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Can't say I've had a bad experience with DG, either online or instore.

The shoulder strap of my DG-bought stand bag began to split and fray around the padding after just 6 rounds using it; tweeted DG a photo of the flaw and had a response within the hour to send it back for replacement.

Rather than send it back, I asked if I could return it to my local store (Edinburgh) and it was all done no hassle.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I bought a tin of Quality Street the other day. Opened them up and one of the strawberry creams was smaller than the others. I'm livid. Should I write, email or phone????

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I actually hate Liverpool as much as the blues after working with 3 of your fans here in Birmingham. Guess what only 1 of them has ever been to Anfield. Just pray we don't do you on Sat mate 

To be honest dave I am never confident about any Liverpool result at the moment, but my nephew is a Villa fan so if we loose I will have to take a torrent of abuse boxing day when I go to see my sister.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I bought a tin of Quality Street the other day. Opened them up and one of the strawberry creams was smaller than the others. I'm livid. Should I write, email or phone????

This has got the makings of an afternoon quiz show - " write, email or phone" - it has a certain ring to it!

D

deanobillquay

One thing they really DO need to sort out are their discount codes/offers.

I got a discount code from teetimes.co.uk today offering 30% off clothing and when I tried to enter it to buy a pair of trousers, I got the message 'code does not exist'.

Its definitely not the first time a discount code has not worked either.

You tend to start ignoring these codes once the 4th one doesn't work.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
One thing they really DO need to sort out are their discount codes/offers.

I got a discount code from teetimes.co.uk today offering 30% off clothing and when I tried to enter it to buy a pair of trousers, I got the message 'code does not exist'.

Its definitely not the first time a discount code has not worked either.

You tend to start ignoring these codes once the 4th one doesn't work.

Stupid question, but you're not entering it in the box for voucher code are you?
I only thought of that because I did it a couple of days ago. :eek:

D

deanobillquay

Stupid question, but you're not entering it in the box for voucher code are you?
I only thought of that because I did it a couple of days ago. :eek:

Nope, always try both boxes

Learnt from experience haha