Direct Golf excellent Golf Store

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I bought a tin of Quality Street the other day. Opened them up and one of the strawberry creams was smaller than the others. I'm livid. Should I write, email or phone????

Just avoid the toffees and nut ones, Smiffy! :rofl:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Our nearest DG is Reading. Hadn't been there for many years (it might even have still been Nevada Bobs). Very impressed with the layout and the stock and the staff were good. Still not sure I'm 100% convinced by the launch monitors accuracy (given my AG experience - scarred for life perhaps). I think they offer the golfer another option both in store and online. I would of course advocate given your pro first option to at least try and price match.

mattdeeks

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Our nearest DG is Reading. Hadn't been there for many years (it might even have still been Nevada Bobs). Very impressed with the layout and the stock and the staff were good. Still not sure I'm 100% convinced by the launch monitors accuracy (given my AG experience - scarred for life perhaps). I think they offer the golfer another option both in store and online. I would of course advocate given your pro first option to at least try and price match.

I've been there a couple of times, very good. However I think I would still look online for a bargain.