DG spinner shafts

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Anyone changed to these?

I'm thinking of putting these into my new wedges, as I'm not keen on the stock shafts, and fancy something different.

They look a bit odd, but I quite like that!

As an aside, wedges sold with Nippon NS pro 950 GH should be banned. What's the point of a wedge with a light weight shaft? It's not like I'm after distance, and it feels like a light weight poker. It's boardy and unresponsive.

It's either DG spinner, or I'll pull a DG S300 out of one of my older wedges. There are many to choose from!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Anyone changed to these?

I'm thinking of putting these into my new wedges, as I'm not keen on the stock shafts, and fancy something different.

They look a bit odd, but I quite like that!

As an aside, wedges sold with Nippon NS pro 950 GH should be banned. What's the point of a wedge with a light weight shaft? It's not like I'm after distance, and it feels like a light weight poker. It's boardy and unresponsive.

It's either DG spinner, or I'll pull a DG S300 out of one of my older wedges. There are many to choose from!

What are spinner shafts and what are the supposed benefits?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
They look odd, launch low, possibly add up to 700 rpm to your spin rates. That's about it. The kick point is just below the grip.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got them in my wedges.

Not sure if it makes much difference with my swing but they feel fine, no issue with usual distances etc.