Decathlon Golf Clothing?

Sekiro

Visit site
Hey,

I’m looking to pick up some affordable golf clothing as a beginner and stumbled across the Inesis line of products at Decathlon (ended up there looking at the cheap golf balls). They seem to offer everything I should need but unfortunately I don’t live near a Decathlon store so can’t view/try before pulling the trigger, so I thought I’d ask on here to see if anyone else has tried the Inesis golf clothing from Decathlon before and what did they make of it (fit, quality, comfort etc) or is it a case of buy cheap buy twice?

Cheers,
S

DannyOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hey,

I’m looking to pick up some affordable golf clothing as a beginner and stumbled across the Inesis line of products at Decathlon (ended up there looking at the cheap golf balls). They seem to offer everything I should need but unfortunately I don’t live near a Decathlon store so can’t view/try before pulling the trigger, so I thought I’d ask on here to see if anyone else has tried the Inesis golf clothing from Decathlon before and what did they make of it (fit, quality, comfort etc) or is it a case of buy cheap buy twice?

Cheers,
S

I haven't used any of their golf clothing but I've bought quite a bit of exercise / gym clothing from their over the years. I've never noticed their clothing feeling any worse / cheaper than the likes of Nike, Adidas etc.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been buying loads of Decathlon stuff lately. The Inesis warm weather shorts are great, only £20, really thin material so nice and cool. I liked them so much I ordered a second pair. I have a pair of their golf trousers as well which are great and reduced to £10 I think! If you don't mind the indigo colour. I have a gilet from them which is extremely warm. They even sell some collarless polos like the Nike ones that look good. It's all good stuff.

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Does anyone know if decathlon clothes come up large or smaller than normal. Basically I am 35 waist so have to pick 34 or 36!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know if decathlon clothes come up large or smaller than normal. Basically I am 35 waist so have to pick 34 or 36!
Actually the Inesis stuff is kind of translated from French sizing so you might find that helpful. I ordered 34 inch shorts for example, then on one of the emails it said 36, but they said it wasn't a mistake it's just because the French sizing translates more like 35 I guess.

With the shoes though I'm a 10, I could only get 9.5 or 10.5 from them so I went for 9.5 and they're a teeny bit tight. Still fine though.

Sekiro

Visit site
I’ve ordered two pairs of the trousers, also a little confused with the obscure size offerings so went with a 31 over a 29 as I’m a 30. See what they are like when they arrive (delivery is expensive and slooooooow mind).

I have a pair of the trousers, great for the money. Fit slightly tighter than my under armour trousers and do feel slightly lower quality but for £20 i will get more of them

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a pair of the trousers, great for the money. Fit slightly tighter than my under armour trousers and do feel slightly lower quality but for £20 i will get more of them
How did you find leg length? I’m usually 31” or so. Maybe I’m reading it wrong but it looks like shortest leg available is 34” ?

How did you find leg length? I’m usually 31” or so. Maybe I’m reading it wrong but it looks like shortest leg available is 34” ?
Im a 32 leg and there spot on for me, i hate trousers that are too long and crease at the bottom. Decathlon’s are just nice

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site