DECADE or Golfmetrics

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Its the time of year again where I somehow believe that its all going to be different and I'm going to track stats and make improvements.

So could you all please indulge me with your experience, if any, of the above apps? Ive got a working knowledge of them both so am hopefully looking for anyone who has boots on the ground experience with either / both?

Thanks in advance...

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
I've just started with Golfmetrics on a 1 month trial and it is excellent. Easier to note distances as you go round the course than I thought and the range of statistics it gives you is excellent....strokes gained against every category you could think of against either scratch or pro players. It allows you to look at the stats for an individual round or for any number of rounds collated. It gives you a handicap for each element of your game...drive, approach, short game and putting all broken down by different distances so you can really identify where you need to improve.

JonW

Visit site
I’d be interested to hear how these two stack up against ShotScope results too. Does anyone have any experience?

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you want all your stats, including strokes gained, for free download the taylor made my round pro app. For something free its superb, and its available for smart watches so no faffing about with a phone needed