DAY BEFORE H4H Camberlyheath 7th October 2021

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I’ll just add my thanks to @Papas1982 for organising Camberley Heath…my first time playing the track and well…I must have been inspired by playing with forum members as I knocked my best knock for yonks. Enjoyed galloping off into the Thursday sunset with the swag (aka illgotten gains) and also especially enjoyed @pokerjoke socking it to the starter…?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks to Dave for organising this meet.
Really enjoyed the course ,a little softer than usual which made the ball much more controllable.
White socks( who comes up with this rubbish) as I mentioned to the starter it boils my brain.
Well done Hugh on such a good round of golf so easily done as well,a pleasure to watch.
First time playing with Oli and a pleasure mate you’ve got some good golf in you for sure.
2nd time with Mike 11 years apart,hard off 3 that’s for sure.

D

Deleted member 1740

another great fun game - well done for organising Dave

And a classic evening of eating, drinking and good chat. Stu was certainly up to a volume 8 or 9 as we finished the trays of drinks into the early hours outside!

I was only at a 6, didn't have enough beer to increase?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Got my round registered with WHS and a differential of 5.8 replaces a 13.0 (yup that’s how I’ve been playing) and my HI dropped from 10.9 to 10.0 in one fell swoop.

Loved it that as our golf manager entered my score, the system flashed up a warning that my score was not expected for a player with my HI round Camberley. He had to verify that my score was not a mistake ?