Custom Fitting - West Midlands 2023

rystaman

Visit site
Looking to get custom fit for some new Woods and potentially irons in 2023 and just wanted to get people's experiences and recommendations around the West Midlands area (will travel for a much better experience).

The Belfry is nearby for me but from previous reviews and how I've seen it recently, probably not worth it at all. Precision Golf looks good but is very expensive and a bit of a trek.

I would ideally love to hit out onto a range to watch the ball flight myself, but I know that's not always possible. Great to get people's recommendations and recent experiences.

Skytot

Visit site
I agree about hitting out on to the range . I went to Birkdale and did my iron fitting in the studio & on the grass driving range . Great experience. It’s a bit too far for you and was 1-30hr drive for me but definitely worth it . Good luck , I will keep a lookout for your fitting review

rystaman

Visit site
I agree about hitting out on to the range . I went to Birkdale and did my iron fitting in the studio & on the grass driving range . Great experience. It’s a bit too far for you and was 1-30hr drive for me but definitely worth it . Good luck , I will keep a lookout for your fitting review

Yeah bit of a drive that, but grass ranges are definitely the rarity over here.

rystaman

Visit site
The quality staff that the belfry had got poached. Neil Wayne at Keele golf range is one of them. Not too far for ya

They did indeed... Wonder if they'll put the price up of 80 balls after the British Masters again eh ;) Have you been to Neil? I'll have to give him a message.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Copcut driving range offers comprehensive fitting of the major brands- top tracer bays there too.

Based just outside droitwich.