Crossfield - best driver over the years vid.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Those who use the TM m2 driver - is there much difference between the standard and the ‘d’ type which had the draw bias? I’m thinking of getting one.

AdamC28

Visit site
Those who use the TM m2 driver - is there much difference between the standard and the ‘d’ type which had the draw bias? I’m thinking of getting one.

I would say that unless you struggle with a fade just go for the standard version. My standard shot shape is a draw so the standard driver has been fine for me.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
What was wrong with the clubs they used, in what way did they not represent clubs of the years they were made ? He could be there all day hitting every driver model from every year going back years, it's pointless. He can randomly take out a few over the years and get the general picture

Dear good no, he is clearly clueless how to edit a video to a length that corresponds to the subject/content, I agree with you, don't give him more clubs to go through

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dear good no, he is clearly clueless how to edit a video to a length that corresponds to the subject/content, I agree with you, don't give him more clubs to go through
To be fair most only watch this sort of thing because they have a bit of time to kill.
But he can drone on .
I quite like the chat.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I tend to use white tees as I prefer the ball tee'd lower.
What the video convinced me of is that I don't need to worry about replacing my Callaway XR16 driver as there won't really be any advantage in doing so. ;)
Tried using white tees on Saturday. I topped a couple - may or may not be related to the shorter tee. Hit some goodies - sweetly - but not convinced - will give another go.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely having better results in terms of strike and flight with pink tees (and the advantage of not breaking the wooden ones pushed further in). Wouldn't consider going lower than pink and the white version would be too low.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Definitely having better results in terms of strike and flight with pink tees (and the advantage of not breaking the wooden ones pushed further in). Wouldn't consider going lower than pink and the white version would be too low.
The pink tee is the most common one on my course.
We had a young lad playing with us sat and he teed the ball so high it was ridiculous.
His ball flight was the highest I have ever seen.
I gave him a pink one and he looked at me in disgust.
“Just hit it “ I said . It lowered his flight amazingly and he hit it like a pro rest of the round.
Just wish they were not pink.!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
We had a young lad playing with us sat and he teed the ball so high it was ridiculous.
“Just hit it “ I said . It lowered his flight amazingly and he hit it like a pro rest of the round.

For those with hang-ups on certain colours, I've seen the same length in purple.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Funny thing was having had a few weeks with the pink ones (and by the way how hard are they to spot?) I teed it up on a wooden one to my old height trying to hit one high and let the breeze take it (playing downwind) and really struggled to hit it as well. Even down the range now using the auto tees the highest one I always used now seems too high and I seem more inconsistent. Has to be mental surely?