Cricket

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
GOOD! one less sweaty to bother about then...all jocks have a big chip on their shoulders, and guts and plates, because they are absolutely dire at sport!
Only the extremley ignorant can declare that todays cricket was boring! ...McNumpties

We Jocks are deliberately crap at Cricket. We choose not to develop our inherent talent for the game because we know how dear our English brethren hold it in their hearts.

S

Snelly

Fabulous test match in what has been a gripping series so far.

In terms of the ball tampering, I thought it looked very dodgy and agree that it is a shame that nothing has been done by the powers that be. The ICC stating that they can't do anything until they receive an official complaint from RSA is utterly ridiculous. That said, it's a shame that RSA raised the issue and told everyone what they thought and then didn't actually make an official complaint. Gamesmanship really.

As to those who don't like cricket, I feel sorry for you as you are missing out on something quite fantastic.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
To me, it is also a game, not a sport. Any sport where you wear a jumper isn't a sport.

what about gloves?

Andrei-Arshavin-Arsenal-Blackburn-Rovers-Prem_2003742.jpg

dangermouse

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've seen some players wear a snood (is that right? like a bug hat with a hole in it, worn round the neck).

The big soft sods.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Well it isn't.

According to me, and the Cambridge Dictionary, it is

sport noun (GAME)
/spɔːt//spɔːrt/ n
• <u> a game, competition or activity needing physical effort and skill that is played or done according to rules, for enjoyment and/or as a job
Football, cricket and hockey are all team sports.
I enjoy winter sports like skiing and skating.
• <u> UK all types of physical activity which people do to keep healthy or for enjoyment
She used to do/play a lot of sport when she was younger.</u>

It needs physical effort and skill and people do it to keep healthy and for enjoyment.

AND I WEAR A JUMPER WHLE I DO IT !!!!! ( and play golf )

:p

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
watching poker last night and willie thorne was playing and i know there are hundreds of other sports stars that play.They also play for massive money,greedy b-----s.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
YES Homer i remember him having massive debts at one stage,it seems a bit of a culture in sport.I cant understand it these people are paid massive amounts of money especially footballers,why do they need to gamble isnt getting paid £100,000 a week enough?

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
YES Homer i remember him having massive debts at one stage,it seems a bit of a culture in sport.I cant understand it these people are paid massive amounts of money especially footballers,why do they need to gamble isnt getting paid £100,000 a week enough?

Ahh but poker isn't gambling, is it.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site

too much time on their hands. rain delays are not filled by practising.